USEFUL INFORMATION AND GUIDELINES
PROCEDURE WHEN YOU ENTER THE VIDEOTRON CENTRE
- Prepare your C0VID-19 vaccination passport and a government-issued photo ID.
- Once the verification is done, you will have to go through security and take out the various objects you have in your possession that are likely to set off the metal detector.
We remind you that the following items are prohibited:
- Bag of any kind, except for handbags not exceeding 10" x 8" x 6" in size. Please note that all bags will be checked at the entrance of the Videotron Centre.
- Drinks (alcoholic or not) or food purchased elsewhere than at the Videotron Centre.
- All professional photo camera with a lens of more than 200 mm or detachable.
- Finally, the last step will be to have your ticket in hand to validate your admission to the Videotron Centre.
- Once you are seated in your assigned seat, you must remain in that seat for the duration of the event. You can not change seats or circulate to other sections.
YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY ARE OUR BIGGEST CONCERNS
COVID-19 – IMPORTANT INFORMATION
All spectators of 13 years old and over will be required to present their vaccination passport and a photo ID at their arrival. The vaccination passport can be submitted through the VaxiCode application and in digital or paper support.
The wearing of a mask is mandatory at all times for persons 10 years of age and older, except when consuming food and beverages.