USEFUL INFORMATION AND GUIDELINES
In order to offer an optimal experience to its customers and staff, Videotron Centre makes it a point to ensure everyone's safety, notably by prohibiting access to certain objects that could represent a danger.
PROCEDURE WHEN YOU ENTER THE VIDEOTRON CENTRE
- Once you are seated in your assigned seat, you must remain in that seat for the duration of the event. You can not change seats or circulate to other sections.
- When you arrive, you will need to go through security and take out the various items you have in your possession that may set off the metal detector.
We remind you that the following items are prohibited:
- Bag of any kind, except for handbags not exceeding 10" x 8" x 6" in size. Please note that all bags will be checked at the entrance of the Videotron Centre.
- Drinks (alcoholic or not) or food purchased elsewhere than at the Videotron Centre.
- Any professional photo camera, i.e., with a lens larger than 200 mm or detachable.
- Any other object deemed a risk by security personnel.
- Finally, you will be able to proceed to the ticket collection area to validate your admission to the Videotron Centre.
- Once you are seated in your assigned seat, you must remain there throughout the event. It is forbidden to change seats or sections.
YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY ARE OUR BIGGEST CONCERNS
COVID-19 – IMPORTANT INFORMATION
As of Saturday, March 12, 2022, the vaccination passport is no longer required to enter the Videotron Centre.
As of May 14, it is no longer necessary to wear a mask in theaters, including the Videotron Centre. Wearing a mask is at your discretion.